Click on above link (Membership Mission) to read complete program.
To recruit, retain and mentor a stable membership base including all generations of veterans.
To cultivate a membership that is well versed in institutional knowledge and actively involved at
all levels of the organization and in the local community. To establish Posts with an established
vision of service, leadership, and community outreach.
1. Build a strong organization through recruiting new members while retaining our current
membership, creating a solid baseline for the future.
2. Work together to achieve VFW’s goals. The VFW National Headquarters staff is available
to assist in coordinating programs, developing membership initiatives, and building
awareness among our membership and the entire veteran community.
• Achieve 102% in Membership
• For everyone to recruit at least one new member and then mentor that member.
• Increase membership drives and/or events.
• Develop new Posts and/or revitalize existing Posts.
• Increase Life Membership and Legacy Life Membership.